About Amazon Company
Amazon.com, Inc,, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as one of the top four or five technology companies by share price.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand. Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale.
It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, a live-streaming platform, and a cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
The SDE Intern experience is unique at Amazon. You get to rub shoulders with outstanding software engineers and researchers with industry-leading technical abilities, solving challenging engineering problems that affect millions of Amazon customers. You also get to collaborate and work with teams across the globe, in the process of being exposed to a range of technologies, best practices, and solution patterns.
About the Role
- SDE Intern will be part of Device OS Organization and will be responsible for developing features for FireOS. Fire OS (based on Android) is used across a wide family of Amazon devices including Tablets, TV, and exciting new array of products that are under development.
- This full-time position requires candidates with good experience in C++/Java, Linux internals, and preferably Android.
- In addition, the position will require very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Self-driven, quick starters, passionate problem solvers with a curious minds who love solving very complex, very challenging real-world problems.
- Strong coding skills (e.g Java, C/C++ and/or other languages such as Python, Shell script, Ruby)
- Solid fundamentals in Data Structure & Algorithm
- Excited with opportunities to solve very complex problems and willingness to learn
- Ability to think abstractly & deal with ambiguous problems
- Willing to own all stages of the development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong reading / written English skills
- Major in Computer Science
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environment
- Have technical internship experience
|Internship Type||Software Development|
|Batch||All Year student are applicable|
|Company Type||Product Based|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
Follow our LinkedIn Page for more updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/freshlybuilt/
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.
Join Our Telegram Channel For better notifications: https://t.me/freshlybuiltjobsnotification