About Amazon Company
Amazon.com, Inc,, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as one of the top four or five technology companies by share price.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand. Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale.
It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, a live-streaming platform, and a cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1. ” What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day – to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience at least two or more of the following languages (Java, C++, Python, Ruby and Perl)
- Expertise in object oriented design and design patterns, Data Structure
- Experience releasing highly scalable enterprise products full lifecycle
- Experience mentoring and training others on complex technical issues
- Experience with implementing algorithms to solve complex real world problems
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- MS in Computer Science A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments with deep-dive analytical skills
- Experience in algorithm design and problem-solving Experience leading sm
- Have previous mobile web development experience
- Experience developing full-stack web applications using Perl, Java, Python or PHP
- You stay updated on current web technologies
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, highly usable web interfaces
Why Explore a Career at Amazon
Amazons evolution from website to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. Were making history and the good news is that weve only just begun.
We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earths most customer-centric company.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
Join us in this revolution!
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon Interview Process
Benefits at Amazon
- Insurance Program
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Restricted Stock Units
- Founded in 1994
- More than 1000 employees
- Headquartered in Seattle WA
|Freshers can apply||Yes|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
Follow our LinkedIn Page for more updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/freshlybuilt/
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.
Join Our Telegram Channel For better notifications: https://t.me/freshlybuiltjobsnotification