About the role
We are looking for passionate engineers responsible for building scalable PaaS offerings aimed at improving engineering experience for various product groups at Gojek. You will also be developing services, tools and platforms that provide distributed systems abstractions.
What You Will Do
- Develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant distributed systems
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and helps build a culture of camaraderie
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
What You Will Need
- Hands on experience of at least 1+ years with any object-oriented or functional programming language i.e. Java, Golang, Clojure, Python, Ruby etc.
- Good understanding of distributed systems fundamentals, Linux fundamentals, container technologies, TCP/IP stack, internet routing and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers such as Kubernetes
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Basic understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, preferably production distributed systems.
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
|Application Posted||September 10, 2020|
|Freshers can Apply||No, They can’t|
|Experience Required||1+ Year|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.