This collection is based on the different questions that the interviewer has asked different students that had been selected through HackwithInfy and Infytq.
We have collected these questions from various sources and from direct communication with the selected students.
Infosys Technical Interview question Collection
- Tell me about your projects?
- Have you done any mini-project?
- How do you handle pressure situations?
- What you have done differently to improve your project?
- Do you know anything about the latest trending technologies like Big data, Machine Learning etc?
- Do you know machine learning?
- Do you know what a FullStack Developer is and what are the responsibilities?
- What is method overloading and method overriding and write code for it?
- In which language did you code in competitions?(If the answer is Python Then question will be to you)
- Are you good in Java?
- Given a number N, print prime numbers alternatively
- What languages were there in your curriculum?
- Write a program for a factorial of a number.
- problem to print bigger palindrome number than a given number
- Write a program to convert the numbers into words.
- What are the algorithms you know
- Explain BFS.
- Tell me what sorting algorithms you know.
- When will you use HeapSort and when will you use MergeSort?
- How about your experience with DBMS?
- DBMS query on a join of SQL importantly left join(Important to read about before the interview)
- Write SQL query find third maximum salary from employee table
- What is normalization and their types explain it?
- Tell me about Ubuntu os?
- What is the Agile Method?
- What are the phases in SDLC?
- 8 identical balls are placed side by side, with 7 balls of the same weight and one of lower weight. You are given a pair of weighing scales just like these vegetable vendors. How can you find out the lightest ball?
- Difference Between C and C++?
Infosys HR questions collection:
- Any migration constraints?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How many job interviews you have given before this one?
- What are your Hobbies?
- Do you have any questions?
- What is your aim?
- Why should I hire you?
Tips for the interview.
- Prepare your Resume well enough
- Have good and practical knowledge of OOPS
- Good knowledge of Data Structures
- Some knowledge of the latest trends.
Infosys provide you enough time for the interview, So don’t forget to prepare these question and be confident and have a little smile during the interview, Your selection will get selected definitely.
If you want answers of these questions, then just comment it, We will provide you the best answers for these questions.