At HyperVerge, we have a few AI products and a lot of traction. In the last quarter alone, we processed more than 100 million automated face-based identity checks.
The way we see it, we’re building a rocket ship from scratch. And we’re looking for people to join our team – first-principle thinkers with a bias for action; full of positivity and energy; great at work and good at heart.
As a Deep Learning Intern at HyperVerge Inc., you will be working on using cutting-edge deep learning techniques to solve real-world problems that involve extracting intelligence from images and videos. Examples of such problems include Forgery Detection in documents, Liveness, and Authenticity verification, Change detection and Infrastructure Mapping from Satellite Imagery, Suspicious Activity Recognition from Surveillance Cameras, etc.
You will be working end-to-end on every aspect of the Machine Learning solution, right from problem understanding and modeling to optimizing for accuracy and performance.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Using innovative ideas to collect, curate or synthesize data
- Model the problem into a DL framework
- Build, measure and iterate on neural network architectures that effectively solve the problem
- Benchmark, validate and test the solution for real-world environments
- Optimize the solution for accuracy and performance
- Deep Learning
Who Can Apply
Only candidates who:
- are available for full time (in-office/remote) internship
- can preferably start the internship from May/Jun 2020
- are available for a duration of 6 months (till Dec’20)
- have relevant skills and interests
- have already graduated or will be in the final year of study during the internship period
- have prior knowledge and experience with Deep Learning for image/video related problems
- The preferred choice of the branch – Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, students in their final year of college
- Hands-on experience with Tensorflow and Python
- Preferred if the student has prior internship experience in Deep Learning
- Preferred if the student has done Deep Learning courses, perhaps on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udacity, etc.
- Pre-placement Offer(PPO)
- A stipend of Rs. 30000 per month
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
Follow our LinkedIn Page for more updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/freshlybuilt/
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.
Join Our Telegram Channel For better notifications: https://t.me/freshlybuiltjobsnotification