Summer of Ideas initiative will redefine learning experience for university students worldwide. This global eight-week ideathon, powered by Infosys digital learning platform Wingspan, will help the global student and academic community fulfill the gap of learning opportunities as a result of the disruption caused by COVID-19.
Infosys Summer of Ideas is a great way to energize and ideate, to push boundaries of our capabilities in a fun and creative environment. It is the new-normal method of collaborating, conceptualizing, and creating with your teams. The Ideathon will feature ideas and thoughts with an objective to deliver agile and implementable solutions relevant for the post Covid world.
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things in post-COVID Era
- Future of Blockchain
- Live Enterprise
- Industry 4.0 Challenges
- Human Resources
- Artificial Intelligence
- Quality Assurance
Terms and Conditions
An individual applicant or team participating in Infosys Limited’s (“Company”) Summer of Ideas (“event”) shall be referred to as a “participant or participants”. By registering to participate in the event, the participants acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Infosys Summer of Ideas’ terms and conditions”).
- Each participant shall participate through a single Infosys Summer of Ideas account. Please note that the Company in its sole discretion may disqualify any participant who participates or attempts to participate in the event through multiple Infosys Summer of Ideas accounts.
- Registration to Infosys Summer of Ideas is open to all students currently enrolled to university courses.
- Participation in the event is free and no registration fees will be charged before or after the event.
- Registration to Infosys Summer of Ideas is open through registration on official website.
- Participants who provide incomplete, false, erroneous, fraudulent, forged, and tampered information will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The ideathon will be conducted for 8 weeks on rolling basis virtually with the launch of each new theme. Final evaluation will be conducted for each theme in the last week followed by winning team announcement.
- The first cycle with 4 themes will be launched on 20th July, 2020 followed by subsequent launches of themes in a periodic manner.
- Participants will be divided in groups of 5 basis the themes selected, through mixer sessions organized by the company. Participants will get the opportunity to interact and choose their team members. After team formation, participants will be required to work on their ideas jointly, at times convenient for the team. Participants will need to submit the progress of their work in a mid-term review 4 weeks after they start followed by a final submission of the project on the penultimate week of their participation.
- Participants must register as individuals and take the initial assessment to qualify for team formation session.
- Participants must ensure they have access to stable Internet connection throughout the duration.
- Participants represent and warrant that the assets used or developed during the event do not infringe on the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third party, patents, copyrights, or trademarks.
- All final submissions will be judged by a “Judging Panel”. The Judging Panel shall select the winning entry for each theme within its sole and exclusive discretion. The decision will be communicated to the participants directly and plagiarism will lead to direct disqualification.
- By participating in this event the participants grant the Company:The rights to publish, modify, adapt, create derivative works, reproduce and distribute the submissions electronically and/or in printed form, including print on demand.
- The right to store the submissions electronically or otherwise and to distribute it as deemed appropriate by the Company.
- All intellectual property rights in the entry submitted shall vest exclusively with the participant.
- All learning materials, data sets or platforms made available by the Company to participants during or in connection with the event shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company. The learning materials, data sets and platforms should not be stored, reverse-engineered, copied, deduced, extracted, or replicated in any manner or medium whatsoever by the participants.
- A participant may be disqualified on grounds that include, but are not limited to, unlawful, obscene or inappropriate actions, fraud, dishonesty, misappropriation or infringement of the intellectual property of others and/or any failure to comply with Infosys Summer of Ideas terms and conditions.
- The participant agrees to immediately notify the Company in the event that he/she becomes aware of any unauthorized use of any participant’s identity or any other breach of security related to the event.
- Participants acknowledge that data transmission over the Internet or any data storage system is not completely secure. The Company does not take responsibility for the security of the content and subsequent use of the content submitted by the participants through Infosys Summer of Ideas account.
- Participants shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any third-party claims arising from any act committed by any participant during the event.
- Participants shall not transfer their rights to access to another person unless they have obtained explicit consent from the Company in writing to do so.
- Participants agree that any pictures taken within the course of the event may be used by the Company for future promotional, online and offline marketing, publicity, and recruitment purposes, and participants waive any claim to remuneration for such use.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth here, the event grants participants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the event site and the content therein. Participants agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the event website in any manner.
- Participants may not download, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, or publish any information present on the event website. Any unauthorized use of the event website or its contents shall lead to termination of the access granted by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time on its discretion. Your continued use of the event site after the posting of any amended terms and conditions shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
- Decision made by the judges will be final and binding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where will event be conducted? Is it an online or an offline event?
It is an online event, the link to the event platform will be published shortly.
Who can Participate?
Students of technology or business or liberal arts, in their bachelors or masters courses who hold a valid partner University ID and aren’t currently employment by any company.
Can I participate alone or do I need a team?
You can participate alone, but you will be assigned to a team for the ideathon, based on your theme preference.
For more details contact
Email Address: Infosys_soi@infosys.com
|Batch||Any batch can apply|
|Selection process||Aptitude Test and Idea|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.