The c++ programming language was developed at AT&T (American Telephone & Telegraph) Bell laboratories in
WHAT IS C++?
C++ is a general-purpose, case-sensitive, free-form programming, middle level ( between high level and low level ) language that supports procedural, object-oriented, and generic programming.
USES OF C++
C++ is a general-purpose programming language and widely used nowadays for competitive programming. In today’s world also c++ is used in many ways such as Games, Animations, Database, Web-browser, Media, compilers etc.
- It is a strong Compilation Based and Syntax Based language
- It supports all features of object-oriented programming(OOPS).
- It is a Case Sensitive language.
- It is a Simple, Powerful and fast language.
- It is an platform-independent language i.e it can execute on any operating system.
- Code is Portable
The other detailed information about the mini-program will be given in the next chapters.
If You liked my follow me on my profile to get latest post by me @priya123