We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
MasterCard is seeking talented individuals to join our core payments technology team in Pune, India.
The Settlement team develops and supports applications that provide exceptional settlement, and risk systems processes. The chosen candidate for this position will be a strong technical member of the software engineering team that develops and delivers of Settlement software solutions. The Settlement system is now on evolution to new technology to SOA architecture. This position would be a key contributor for executing on this evolution.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software application as per design bringing both technical vision and business objectives together.
• Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artefacts within expected time and quality
• Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Service Developers and Product Owners to implement the next generation of enterprise application
• Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
• Develop automated functional and performance tests deployed to a continuous-integration pipeline
• Ensure code is easily maintainable (i.e. accepted object-oriented design and packaging principles) and tracked in version control system (Github)
• Participate in architectural discussions , iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
• Own the end to end delivery of key features and be responsible for the quality of the code.
• Ensure solutions are consistent with MasterCard policies and standards for Security, Accessibility, and Privacy.
- Proven experience in object oriented programming languages (Java), RESTful API, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, Cloud and Database technologies (Oracle).
- Experience working on CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
|Freshers Can Apply||Yes, They can|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.