Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) — located in Hyderabad — is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for Microsoft Corporation.
MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their career, and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice.
MSIT India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft internal IT applications requirements. Besides, it also manages the organization’s global data centers, corporate network, 10,000+ servers and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. MSIT India builds and delivers mission critical solutions and services that enable Microsoft to run and manage its business globally, and thereby help Microsoft customers and partners realize their full potential.
Software Engineering @Microsoft:
Roles & Responsibilities
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider the customer’s perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Locations of Operation:
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
|Date posted||Aug 6, 2020|
|Role Type||Individual Contributor|
How to get Refferal for this Post?
Just message to any of the employees of Microsoft and request them to make a referral for you, This method will definitely help you. Don’t Hesitate just send them connection request on Linkedin, start with them, They will definitely help you.
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.