NCR is looking to hire passionate Software Engineers with excellent Coding skills and updated knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms to work with their dynamic team in Hyderabad.
This is an amazing opportunity to make the best start of your career.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful interactions.
Shaping the future for 135 years, NCR is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers and banks. The #1 global POS software provider for retail and hospitality, and the #1 provider of multi-vendor ATM software, we create software, hardware and services that run the enterprise from back office to the front end and everything in between for our clients.
Headquartered in midtown Atlanta, Ga., NCR has over 34,000 employees in 160 countries and solutions distributed in 141 countries.
- Students completing B.Tech or B.E in May/June 2021.
- Students in Engineering discipline would be any branch who has passion about coding
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Good software troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with several of the following modern technologies: Java or C++ or C#.NET .
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture, and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through the interview process for the position with NCR.
- All selected candidates should go through mandatory internship from Jan 2021 to Jun 2021. Post completion of internship, full time employment begins from July 2021. Apply only if you are available for internship program, vacations for exam will be provided.
- Graduation year: 2021
- Skills: Data Structures, Algorithm, OOPS concepts and Problem-solving.
- 2 programming questions restricted to C++, Java, and C#
- 10 MCQ’s on Data structures, Algorithms, etc.
|Job – Location||Hyderabad|
|Employment Type||Internship + PPO|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.