About Olx group
We’re looking for a seasoned software engineer who would work on next-generation technologies that touch millions of customers worldwide.
We’re a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
- You will be writing high-quality code using object oriented principles with 100% unit and integration tests.
- You will be Translating high level business problems into scalable design and code. Creating libraries for larger consumption, define APIs and own end to end services.
- Mentoring junior engineers while optimizing application architectures for Docker/Kubernetes/AWS and using micro-services best practices (logging, metrics, database etc)
- You will ensure platform and application readiness in terms of capacity, performance, monitoring and stability.
- You will influence product requirements and operational plans. Instill best practices for development and champion their adoption, while working with product manager to estimate and plan projects in agile development framework.
Who we’re looking for:
A strong technologist at OLX cares about code modularity, scalability and reusability as the problems we solve today become the foundation for and thrives ambiguous environment, rapidly changing environment, continuously adapting and bringing newer solutions. An ideal candidate should
- Have deep expertise in Object Oriented design principles using any modern language preferably Java.
- Have experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class level interfaces with experience in data model designing in SQL/NOSQLs.
- Have knowledge of at least one of the databases like MySQL, Postgresql or Oracle and one of the NOSQLs like DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike etc.
What we’ll give you:
- A thrill of building and managing global products that is used daily by millions world over.
- Learning is not just on the job, but we have dedicated training budgets to upskill our engineers.
- Global Product and Tech culture. With 5 technology centers world over collaborating together, the experience and learning increased manifold.
- Openness and Ownership. You build, you deploy and you manage. 360 degree view of entire product development process.
- Great peers and teams. With people joining us from Amazon, Google, Snapdeal & other top start-ups in India and top companies across the globe , we have a great team.
What you need to know about us:
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful.
- OLX is a part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up
with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious, and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment, and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
|Freshers Can Apply||Yes, They can.|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.