About the Company
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Java Developer with Experience.
- Having excellent knowledge in Software Development methodology.
- Being aware of the J2EE concepts.
- Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining Java Applications
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems.
- Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher-level understanding of role, processes, and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
|Location: IN-IN, India-Bengaluru|
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Follow our LinkedIn Page for more updates : https://www.linkedin.com/company/freshlybuilt/