About Paytm Company
Paytm (Meaning Pay through mobile and pronounced similar to ATM) is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based in Noida, India.
Paytm is currently available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code.
As of January 2018, Paytm is valued at $10 billion. It is planning to launch its initial public offering (IPO) in 2022. As per the company, over 7 million merchants across India use this QR code to accept payments directly into their bank account. The company also uses advertisements and paid promotional content to generate revenues.
Responsibilities for this Role
- Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
- Experience in API (Web Services) testing, Web, Android, and iOS Apps.
- Experience in writing SQ L queries and exposure to MySQL DB, Mongo DB (good to have)
- Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI, and respective open-source tools.
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver and Appium for automation of Web and App.
- Experience in at least two design patterns.Experience in Apache, Tomcat, and Unix/ Linux.
- Experience analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Elastic Search.
- Good to have Jenkins exposure for the CICD pipeline.
- Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality,
What is the role of SDET?
An SDET, in layman terms, is a developer who instead of working in the product development team, works as part of the test team. In essence, SDETs are responsible not only for writing code but are required to test the code as well. SDETs are required to continuously write, test, and fix the written code.
|Starting Date||Not Mentioned|
|Freshers can Apply||Yes|
Views from Freshlybuilt Team
Paytm Have not mentioned any specific years for the experience so, Freshers can apply for it, Many companies hire freshers for this role. So You can try your luck in this Application.
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
Follow our LinkedIn Page for more updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/freshlybuilt/
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.
Join Our Telegram Channel For better notifications: https://t.me/freshlybuiltjobsnotification