About Phone Company
PhonePe is a digital payment company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app went live in August 2016 and was the first payment app built on Unified Payments Interface.
Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Role as a Software Engineer
- You will translate high-level business problems into scalable design and code.
- You will write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account
- Responsible for End-to-end service design including API definitions and implementation for large services
- Driving discussions to improve productivity across teams where ever there are interdependencies across products
- Proactive communication to team lead and stakeholders As a software engineer, you must have
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Understanding of object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Ability to channel high-level guidance to direct the building of large and complex business applications and platforms.
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments and tuning
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Basic understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc)
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience of having been a software engineer for at least 2+ years. As a software engineer, good to have
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Multi-perspective approach to developing object-oriented models, designing data structure, and building applications and platforms that can scale.
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum) Job location Bangalore
|Number of Openings||5|
ALL THE BEST from Freshlybuilt for your application.
Follow our LinkedIn Page for more updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/freshlybuilt/
WE DON’T SPAM NOTIFICATION CHANNEL, WE POST ONLY 1-3 FILTERED OPPORTUNITIES PER DAY :), We don’t Like Spamming the Group, Just Aim for providing a good opportunity to better candidate.
Join Our Telegram Channel For better notifications: https://t.me/freshlybuiltjobsnotification