Its not about which is easy to hack
Its about all security measures
Linux is hard to intrusion or hacks thats a fact , agree or not
- Â Linux kernel is more mature than windows
- Linux security bugs can be fixed more rapidly than windows
- Loss of data is minimal with linux than windows
- Maintaining linux systems in security measure is more cost effective than windows
- Administrative access is more secure in linux than windows systems
- For common users linux infected by trojan or virus is much less than windows, example backdoor infections goes rarely with linux but windows systems can be infected just by a simple script.
Biggest example why linux is hard to hack than windows .. if you study Microsoft’s critical infrastructure setup like azure etc you will find they use linux systems rather than their own windows platform.
Hope so, it would help you.